AutoWear Samsung Gear S2

Discussion in 'Guides / Examples / Ideas Forum' started by user1306, Sep 6, 2016.

1. user1306

user1306 New Member

first of all i love you apps, they are the reason i switch to android phone. i've been subscribing to AutoApps for close to 2 years now and totally worth it.
    i know this subject have probably been discussed before, but i was hoping now that more time have passed more people own a Tizen running watch.
    is there any way you can create (even if simple) Auto app for samsung Gear S2 to connect with Tasker?
    right now there's only one app and its not great, most of the time it doesnt work, very slow and it doesnt have 1/3 of the options you usually have in your Auto apps.
    i've been researching it for a couple of hours and there are a lot of people who are actually looking for a way to connect Tasker for Gear S2. so maybe the market for Gear watches is small but i think a lot of people want it, which might justify the work needed for it.
    i'll be more than happy to test things for you as well

thanks in advance.

scotts likes this.
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi.

This has come up before and unfortunately I really can't justify the costs of purchasing a Tizen device and building an app for it right now. The userbase is just not there right now and I already have so much on my hands that I need to prioritize. Sorry, I really wish I could help!

3. scotts

scotts Member

I second this. There is limited Samsung Gear Tasker-related extensions. Maybe some additional donations could get you started on this?

Scott on Note8 Tapatalk

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

It's not just the money, sorry. I have very limited time so I can't justify investing some of it on this...