Solved "Send all in group" sends same notifications multiple times

Discussion in 'Join' started by RamblingJJ, May 7, 2017.

1. RamblingJJ

RamblingJJ New Member

Hi. Whenever I recieve a notification from my Android email client (I use TypeApp), and I have "send all in group" turned on in Join on Android, Join not only sends that notification to my Windows 10 PC, but it also resends every single notification in the group all at once. This means that recieving a single email results in a wave of many PC notifications. I just want one notification at a time per email.

Is this something that can be adressed in a future update for Join? If not, then what solution would you reccomend? I'd perfer to stick with TypeApp, but is there any one email app in particular that works best with Join?

Thanks.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately when an app removes a notification and then re-creates it like it happens in that app, Join simply mimics that behaviour and you'll see the behaviour you get.
    Maybe you could ask the app's developer to not delete the notifications every time you get a new e-mail?

3. RamblingJJ

RamblingJJ New Member

I didn't even think that it would be removing and recreating the same notifications, but now that you mention it, it makes a lot of sense.

Thanks for the help. :)