AutoNotification Sound Plays Twice

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by TomTcom, Jul 1, 2015.

1. TomTcom

TomTcom Member

Hi Joao, I opened a new thread and while the question relates to the lock and AutoVera, I use AutoNotification for playing a sound when the AutoVera device updates.

The problem is in AN, my sound I selected plays twice because the door lock has 2 of the same variable called "status". I'm not sure why they do that.

The result is when getting either a lock or unlock notification, the sound plays two times so a total of 4 times.

What could I do to make sure the sound only triggers one time per notification?

2. TomTcom

TomTcom Member

You know, come to think of it, I'll just remove the sound from AN and add a regular tasker task to play the sound. LOL, sorry.

****That doesn't work either :(. I get the endless loop bug for Android as the help screen says in Tasker and it doesn't even play the right sound.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  3. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

You could set the profile's cooldown time to 5 seconds for example. That way even with the 2 updates it will only play once because the profile will only trigger once :)

4. TomTcom

TomTcom Member

Yeah, I did prove that worked but cool down doesn't survive the reboot and limit repeats causes the profile to disappear after reboot.