Open Still having issues with group text (screenshots)

Discussion in 'Join' started by PatternRec, Dec 14, 2017.

1. PatternRec

PatternRec New Member

@Joao Vitor Dias Ximenez I don't know if you've made any progress with this but it's been over two months since I purchased Join and the *only* feature I bought it for doesn't work. I believe it's an MMS issue since it only happens in group texts. this doesn't work for me - my roommates and I, my friends and I, my co-workers and I all keep in touch with group threads and Join consistently deletes or doesn't send all the info.

It's been two months since I purchased this app and the only feature I purchased it for doesn't work. I'm willing to send any info that helps you fix this but at this point I would like a refund since the app is useless for me.

I'm including some screenshots. you can see that my phone shows two images sent to me by my roommate and Join on my PC only shows one. You can also see the discrepancy between my answering the wifi question my roommate asked on one device vs what I see on the other.

Btw, I answered the question three times in the Chrome app before I had to get my phone and type the answer there. Once I typed the answer in the phone it showed up on the comp.

Screenshot_20171213-193822.jpg Screenshot_20171213-193623.png Screenshot (1).png Screenshot_20171213-193822.jpg Screenshot_20171213-193623.png Screenshot (1).png

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there, sorry for the trouble.

About the missing images, does it help if you toggle the SMS service off and then on on the app on your phone?
    About the messages not sending, is there any indication that the message is not sent? Or does it seem to be sent correctly?

3. PatternRec

PatternRec New Member

@joaomgcd I tried toggling SMS in the Join app on the phone. The thread on my computer still only has one of the two pics.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

And you didn't happen to find it in any other conversations, did you? Thanks again

: bug