AutoVoice Stop AutoVoice from creating card in recent apps?

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by whitenack, May 13, 2015.

1. whitenack

whitenack New Member

Hi all,

I'm just getting started with AutoVoice. This may be a Google issue and therefore can't be helped, but I thought I would ask...

Is there a way to stop AutoVoice from creating a new Google Search card in the recent apps list? After playing around for a few hours with my AutoVoice settings, I happened to open my recent apps list to switch to another app and was overwhelmed by the 40-50 Google Search cards in my recent apps list. Every time I execute a Google Voice command (not just AutoVoice, but any Google Voice command), a new card is created. I had to spend a few minutes clearing out the cards so I could get my list down to a usable level. I also accidentally clicked on a card while trying to clear it, which triggered the command again by mistake.

I assume that I could disable Google Voice and run solely with AutoVoice, which would keep Google Voice from creating the card, but that is not ideal. I would prefer a way to stop Google Voice from creating the card once AutoVoice picks up.

2. whitenack

whitenack New Member

Nevermind. I found this question when creating the tags for this post. I had searched, but hadn't searched for the "google search" tag. So, it looks like there is no solution for this. I wonder if I could create a Tasker action to delete that card after it is generated?

3. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member