Suggestion, last sender

Discussion in 'Join' started by Perks, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Perks

Perks New Member

Just a quick suggestion, but I think join should be able to recognize last sender like auto remote or when interacted with from another device like a pc, an option to Always send a flag attached like chromepc=:=

I have a few auto notification mirrored, each one has a different url, and with custom buttons, it would be awesome if I could interact with it in the device easily

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hmmmm, sorry, I don't understand what you're asking exactly. Can you give me a specific example? thanks!

3. Perks

Perks New Member

i'm using a work pc and a home pc and i have join mirroring notifications to both and to my tablet, all in different time schedules.

My notification with an url all have an action to on "open URL on body touch", but if i press it on my pc of course it will open in my phone

on the other hand if all my action had attached an "notification a interacted with chromePC=:= (for instance) it would be easier to send that url to be open back on the the device i interacted with
    Or like autoremote, a last sender option

btw this would be wayyyyyy easier to explain in Portuguese :p

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  4. joaomgcd

Join doesn't know what that notification is :) It has no knowledge about the notification actions. You can add the prefix yourself in the notification actions though :) Hope this helps!

5. Perks

Perks New Member

Yep i know but join doesn't need to knowv, but if we had an option, not by default of course, but if there was an option to send a command identifying the device (that could be picked up by autoapps hub) every auto app could react to it and know from where the user interacted with it

Just a suggestion though, I don't even know if anything like that is possible

Either way, I'm loving it, keep up the awesome work

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

6. joaomgcd

Ok, I'll think about how to do that. Thanks :)

Perks likes this.