AutoVoice "Sure let's get Autovoice"

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Cueball1983uk, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Cueball1983uk

Cueball1983uk New Member

Is there any way to stop Google Assistant from saying "sure let's get Autovoice" ... And instead just perform an Autovoice Task ...... It's driving me mad having to communicate with my Google home and then Google Assistant "handing over" to Autovoice.. thanks in advance

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Previously when you used it enough times it would stop doing that. Now they made it always say that again. It's really annoying :p Unfortunately I have no control over it, sorry!

3. Cueball1983uk

Cueball1983uk New Member

Google doing its thing again and breaking stuff that was working perfectly before lol ... Thanks João !

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

4. Richaardvark

Richaardvark New Member

lol!

/ *sigh*

Well, I guess be grateful your Google Assistant isn't acting like mine... which, in addition to the above "sure, let's get AutoVoice!" line, my G Assistant always responds to "Hey/OK Google" with one of the following:
    • "I was just thinking it's a great time to make cookies! I can help by setting timers if you would like..."
    • "Hey I was just thinking it'd be fun to play a game! Let me know if you'd like to play!"
    • "Hey Ricardo! ... "
    I've tried for weeks to make her stop being so obnoxiously suggestive but haven't had any luck finding a way to tone her perkiness down a notch...