Open Switch to open window in Chrome (OS)

Discussion in 'Join' started by S3basuchian, Jun 1, 2019.

1. S3basuchian

S3basuchian New Member

Hello there,
    First things first: I absolutely love your application. My only gripe is that when I receive a notification in Chrome (OS) and click on it Join won't bring the assigned window in foreground (when it is opened in a separate webapp window). However it does work when the application is only opened in a tab. It would be extremely useful if your app would also be able to bring the webapp in foreground.

For example:
    1. I have Telegram open in a tab
    2. I receive a Telegram message via Join
    3. I click on the message and the Telegram Tab is focused

but:
    1. I have Telegram open in a separate window (installed as PWA)
    2. I receive a Telegram message via Join
    3. I click on the message but nothing happens

It would be highly appreciated if you could add this feature. I know it's possible, because other extensions (like Gmail Checker Plus) also do this.

PS.: Would it be possible to sync Chrome OS native notifications in such a way that if I dismiss them Join also dismisses them on all other devices? This would be another huge advantage!

I've already bought Join but if you could add these two features Join would be really perfect for me and I would be willing to spend more money if this would help you implement these features.

Thanks,
    Sebastian

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

So, to clarify, all you'd need would be for the window where the new tab opened to be brought to the foreground?