Open Taker can change WiFi Networks when the signal is bad?

Discussion in 'Tasker' started by DeepPurple, Mar 29, 2019.

1. DeepPurple

DeepPurple New Member

hello everyone,

after i'm being big fan and user of Join app i want to try go to next app that i know allot of years - Tasker.
    in last days i connected my network in home in new way with some new devices from our internet provider.

now it's the time to check if Task able to do what i want:

now i have 2 devices in my home:
    1. router with modem
    2. new device that share the WiFi signal to all home and especially to rooms that the signal is bad. on the room that i want to do stronger signal i connected another device from the phone line (telephone connector) and this devices talking together and two new channels of WiFi: 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz. (it's not Access point its kine of modem because i have places to connected also via LAN cables)

my room is in the center of this 2 devices for example my computer able to connected and get good signal from the router WiFi and when i go to bed i start to get the signal from the new device WiFi (2.4 channel) and my question is if the Tasker able to identify when the signal start to be bad and configure him to connected to this network now and the opposite?

thanks!

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Maybe you can use the Wifi Near condition for that?

3. DeepPurple

DeepPurple New Member

hey joaomgcd
    i'm still not buy the app and because of that i asking you.
    thanks

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, I think Wifi Near should work :) But you can try it for free in the trial.

: tasker, wifi