Solved task to set alarm -> clock in statusbar although no alarm set

Discussion in 'Tasker' started by gluehbirne, May 8, 2019.

1. gluehbirne

gluehbirne New Member

Hi,
    i created a profile which fires a task "alarm". the task should set several alarms on a specific time and a specific location. so far, so good.

but if the profile is active, the little clock icon in statusbar appears although no alarm is set yet and the profile isn´t fired because of the criteria. if i deactivate the profile and leave tasker, the icon is gone - so tasker is the reason.

I am using a Xiaomi Mi A2 lite. so android one and no miui.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi. To disable that please disable the Reliable Alarms option in Tasker Preferences

3. ChristopherWallace

ChristopherWallace New Member

I am using xiomi redmi note 8 and I recently ran into a similar problem. To be honest, it was very annoying. I recently came across this article https://ladi6.com/bluetooth-alarm-clock/ and decided to buy myself a bluetooth speaker. Usually, before going to bed, I hear music, so the speaker is always on at night. In the morning it is very unpleasant to wake up to the loud sound that the speaker makes. I have been looking for a solution to this problem on YouTube and various forums for a very long time, but I could not find anything. Thanks to your advice, I finally managed to get rid of this problem and I am very grateful to you.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
  4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Glad you got it! :)

: tasker, alarm