Open Tasker not reacting to Join notifications I send to it

Discussion in 'Join' started by Arslan Mazari, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Arslan Mazari

Arslan Mazari New Member

Tasker doesn't react to join notifications I send to it via the homeassistant "call service"-action: "joaoapps\_join.chrome\_send\_tasker"

The notifications are shown when I go to the join app -> devices -> Chrome as well as in Eventghosts' eventlog (which I already have in use to automate some stuff. But I set that up with a step by step tutorial and haven't found a tutorial to set this one up, so I guess I might have not set up something relevant to the process)

I tried setting tasker to react to the text I send via the homeassistant service. When nothing happened, I tried changing using "title" instead of "text" and after that I tried leaving everything blank.

No results on any of these.

​

I have set a password for join on both devices. I haven't set a port on my phone

I activated "Add the "jointextpush=:=" prefix to Tasker commands" in the Join browser extension settings

I enabled Join accessibility settings

I tried it with receiving a visible notification popup on my phone and without

2. mat4444

mat4444 Member

Hi,
    Can you share your full yaml code when you call the send_tasker service from HomeAssistant ?
    Do you use the "Join Received Push" trigger in Tasker to react to ? In my case I use only the "text" filter.
    You can also try to remove the password and deactivate the "add jointextpush prefix" to see if there is any difference.