Tasks disappearing

Discussion in 'Tasker' started by Carla Ruigh, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Carla Ruigh

Carla Ruigh New Member

Ohh, I am so frustrated, I could just cry... I got it all working.. road blocks that I hadn't got working were fixed, then half of the tasks just disappear, poof, out of the blue, gone! I had run it several times, was adding a new task, then next time I went in to run it, my 19 tasks were down to 8, all the others appear to be just gone. What happened? How can I keep this from happening again if I ever get it working again... darn... I'm just heartbroken, all my work gone....

edit: I figured out how to save the profile/task... still don't know why it all disappeared.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Wow, that really sucks :( Sorry about that. Unfortuantely it seems that is an issue with Tasker itself and not AutoInput. You may want to let Tasker's developer know here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tasker

Hope this helps!

3. Vampie

Vampie New Member

I had the same some time ago.
    It was because I did NOT left Tasker with the back button (until I got completely out)

I was editing, switching to other apps, .... and probably android killed tasker to clear some memory and when I can back, tasks and so on were gone.

It took me some time to figure out to leave tasker with the back until i'm out of it, because tasker saves everything to files only when exiting the correct way.

Just my point of view.

It could be a bug, but this is what I found out.