AutoWear Toast doesn't clear never

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by David, Dec 16, 2015.

1. David

David New Member

Hi,
    Since some days ago, after toast ,the text never clears....it is like a permanent toast, the only way to clear it...is to reboot my watch.
    I have not made any change so don't understand what happens. Maybe this happens after last android wear update, but not sure.
    Any idea ?
    Thank you !

2. Jason Kehoe

Jason Kehoe New Member

I am having the same issue. Toast stays on the watch and reboot is the only way you can remove it. Task has ran for a long time without issue. I think it might have to do with the Android wear update.

3. mrtolles

mrtolles New Member

This has also been happening to me for a few days now. Not sure if it is related... but at the same time my battery also started draining a lot quicker. Today my battery died within 4 hours of a full charge. My watch is an LG G Watch and my Phone is the LG V10. Hoping to have this fixed without rewriting all my tasks that use a Toast.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, I have this too now :( I'm trying to find a way to fix this but it's really hard to debug anything on the Moto 360. The problem is that it isn't happening in the wear emulator...

5. joaomgcd

Yeah, I actually just uploaded a new beta to fix that. There seems to be a bug in the OS that when toasts have custom layouts, they behave like that :( My workaround was to not allow custom layouts.

6. mrtolles

mrtolles New Member

The update fixed it for me. Thanks for the speedy response and fix! AutoApps is awesome!

7. eDs

eDs New Member

Where to find the update?

8. joaomgcd

9. eDs

eDs New Member

Got beta 1.0.21b but it still doesnt dissapear on moto 360 android 5.1.1 is there some setting i need to change somewhere?

10. joaomgcd

Are you sure that you got the latest version on your watch? It usually takes some time to sync the app to the watch.

: Toast, Wear