AutoRemote Trying to test for problems

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Martin, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Martin

Martin Member

Hi, in the last day i have to repair the autoremote url servel times, because i receive from the other devices an error, device not register. So to try to understan what brom my url. i want to do a task with tasker, i want every hour that my phone send a message to my , let say tablet, and my tablet when certain message is recibe send back another.
    I already do the part of my tablet. My question is can i create inside the task i use to send the first messang from my phone an action that wait for the response, or i have to do another task with another conext?
    Also any idea why my url is broken so often?
    Thanks

pd1: now i can confir that i have two devices with the same problem, phone not register
    pd2: i 'm lost, when i send a message from autoremote works, but when i use tasker i recibe this mesage:
    Out - 2016-03-17 22:10:52.361 - Sent Message to Unknown device with this id: APA91bHTADAfxUyc5BMT_Yf_mk5Vfca95TNg1OOacN4RBp-FoeBjHGYrQWP7KO0aWSZ9HoDYueEahj4cK6qFeufJ-4X2JqZV63sPRvynxMQ391nMyBJ5vIw_0XNdPSwp0QXuipAbSdm0r2bISXnX2iUgUNgVncxHRMfMeMee9F7Ep60Dmbm186w: Text: "ack"
    In - 2016-03-17 22:10:51.393 - Received Message from S5 lo: Text: "syn"

What the profile do is when recibe a message syn send ine ack

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

That message is just saying that it doesn't recognize a device with that ID. It's not saying that the device is not registered :)

3. Martin

Martin Member

i know the next time i copy the other but it only say phone not register

So i have two problems, from time to time my devices have problem with url and my tablet doesn't recognize my phone id, when the first hapend again i will post what you tell to post, in the meanwhile why my tablet fgive me that error?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  4. Martin

Martin Member

well the last few day i didn't have any new problem. so i close the thread.
    Just one question before, can this happend if i install autoremote in the same cell but in another rom?

: autoremote, error, url