Trying to use AutoInput to login Windows 10

Discussion in 'Tasker' started by Fernando Boccato, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Fernando Boccato

Fernando Boccato New Member

Hi guys.
    I've got a problem trying to login windows with AutoInput.
    Let me first explain what i'm trying to to:
    I've got a task to WoL my computer, but EventGhost won't start until I pass through Windows Logon screen (so I can't use any task on EventGhost to shut it down).
    Trying to figure out another way, i've made a task to run TeamViewer (as I know that it is already runing on the Logon screen) hopping that it could use AutoInput on TeamViewer to put my windows password and start windows (so that I could shut it down whenever I want).
    I thought that I would have a hard time trying to use AutoInput on TeamViewer once connect to me pc remotely, but can't even conect, because when I select the computer that I want to conect a menu pops up asking what do I want to do (remote control (using password)/edit computer...).
    Now I'm stuck, because AutoInput can't click on any menu's choice (i've tried all options available...), so I can't even connect with TeamViewer to try to type my password on windows logon.
    Is there any way to pass through Logon screen (typing my password), even with Tasker/AutoInput/TeamViewer?

2. Daniel D

Daniel D Member

Run EventGhost as a service!
    Can't give you many details as I haven't done it in a few years, but I think this is one of the apps you can use: firedaemon.com.

: autoinput