STEP 1 - CREATE PROFILE AND TASK
- Create new profile
- Add "Time" condition and select 13:20 for both start and end times
- Accept those setting and create a new task
STEP 2 - OPEN AIRPLANE MODE SETTINGS
As you can see there are lots of settings screens that you can directly access from Tasker. With AutoInput, you can toggle any of the settings in those screens
- Add an "Airplane Mode Settings" action
STEP 3 - CLICK AIRPLANE MODE SETTING
You could've manually written "Airplane Mode" in this action, but this way you'll make sure there are no typos
- Add an "AutoInput Action" Tasker action
- Select "Easy Setup"
- Go to the "Airplane Mode Settings" screen in your Android settings
- Swipe down on the notification bar and touch the "Add" button in the AutoInput notification
- Touch the "Airplane Mode" setting
- Touch "Accept" in the notification and go back to Tasker. There select the "Airplane Mode" text and accept these settings.
If you test this task directly in Tasker it may not work, because AutoInput may click your this action instead of the option in your settings. To avoid this, add a 1 second wait between action 1 and 2.
STEP 4 - GO BACK
This will make AutoInput go back from the Airplane mode settings and you'll end up right where you started.
- Add an "AutoInput Global Actions" Tasker action
- Select the "Back" option
- Go back to tasker by accepting these settings
This task will only work if your screen is on. Check out this guide to learn how to make sure that it is on and how to turn it off afterwards.
STEP 5 - TEST
- Test the Task by clicking the "Play" button