AutoNotification Activating notifications with no buttons

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by scottishwildcat, Feb 2, 2020.

1. gohigher

gohigher New Member

Can You please make a step by step tutorial? I'm a noob in this and i can't get it to work.

Edit:

It's solved now . For anyone who want the tutorial , here it is :

Add profile by clicking + , than event ,than plugin , than autonotification, then intercept

Click on the configuration pen.
    On action type select created
    In Apps select the app you want the notification to be picked up (for me it's rapid ring)
    Click on Title Filter and enter the notification from rapid ring when someone rings your doorbell ( For me it's : Someone on your front door)
    Click the checkmark
    Click the go back arrow upper left

Create new task by clicking on the new task +
    Click the +
    Enter in the filter field autoinput unlock and then select AutoInput Unlock Screen and press the configuration pen and than back arrow upper left
    Click the +
    Search for autonotification actions ,then the configuration pencil ,advanced , Intercept Action ID and enter there : %antouchaction , ok , back and than click the checkmark and than back arrow upper left
    Click the +
    Search for wait , slide the seconds slider to 45 and click back arrow upper left
    Click the +
    Search for AutoInput action ,click the configuration pencil , field type on id and enter in field type id : com.ring.answer:id/hangup ,advanced and check Is Tasker Action on, go one step back and click the checkmark and than back arrow upper left
    Click the +
    Search for wait and slide the seconds to 4 , click back arrow upper left
    Click the +
    Search for go home and click upper left back button
    Click upper left back button again and it should be working like this

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  2. Rehoboam

Rehoboam New Member

Hi joaomgcd, I'm still getting Error 2018614444, "Intercepted Action not performed. The tasker variable %antouchaction doesn't have a value". Do you have any suggestion for a fix or workaround?

I'm using Tasker v 5.9.2, Ring v 3.27.1, android v 7.1.1

3. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Sorry I don't have the Ring app. I really don't know how their notifications work.

4. IJT73

IJT73 New Member

Hi,

I've tried this and still getting the same error message under the autonotification task! Is there something I am missing, something that needs activating in one of the apps, such as the autonotification app? Why does it mention this null value?

Appreciate any help as really would like to get this working.

Thanks