AutoWear Change Button Screen Images from within Task

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Hopsided, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Hopsided

Hopsided New Member

I have created a button screen with several button images and want to change them when they are clicked. In other words I would like to have my buttons act as a toggle between two images. Is there a way to do this after the screen has been created within the same task? Cheers!

2. pbog1

pbog1 New Member

You need to create a new screen (twin) with the difference that the button would have been a different picture. Unfortunately, you would have to do so for each individual. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

sorry for my English.

3. Hopsided

Hopsided New Member

That's what I was afraid someone might say. I tried this method already and the screens don't load as fast as I would like and so there is several seconds of delay between when the button is pressed and the new screen becomes visible. The next step I was going to try was pre-loading all the different screens and then show or hide them as necessary. The problem with this approach is that there are five buttons I would like to toggle which leads to 32 different possible screen combinations.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  4. pbog1

pbog1 New Member

Maybe it would be easier to create icons and hide each separately and in its place insert a new one??