AutoWear Launching "weather" app on watch

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by electricpete, Sep 29, 2015.

1. electricpete

electricpete New Member

I've just installed autowear.
    I did activate the trial period.
    I did not do the setup wizard because I don't have interest in changing voice command behavior, I only want to be able to trigger watch actions from tasker/autowear tasks on my phone.

In particular, I want to create an action that will launch the built in weather app on my watch.
    Such app does not live in the list of system apps, so I assume it is a regular app.

I was able to successfully launch several apps:
    plugin./autowear/app/configuration./launch app/Maps it works (launches maps).
    plugin./autowear/app/configuration./launch app/BeyondPod it works (launches BeyondPod)

So far so good, but I have problems with the next two:.
    plugin./autowear/app/configuration./launch app/Keep doesn't work (it launches keeper dna, not keep).
    plugin./autowear/app/configuration./launch app/Weather doesn't work (it does nothing.)

So I hope you can see the problem. Above I am guessing what app name to use, but autowear is not always responding to what I fill in as the name of the app. I don't see any app list to choose from... is there such a list somewhere? What is the app name to use if I want to launch the built in weather app on the watch?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately the weather app is "kinda" a system app I think. I need to add that to the system apps list, sorry :)
    Also, I need to add a way to launch apps via package name so it's more precise.
    Thanks for the feedback!

electricpete likes this.
  3. pbog1

pbog1 New Member

Hello.
    Is there already a way to run the application weather?

Tnx.