This is how it'll look like in the end:
Notice how when I tap lightly the word "light" appears on the screen, and when I tap harder the word "hard" appears on the screen.
STEP 1 - CREATE 3D TOUCH GESTURES SCREEN
This will make every command be prefixed by gestures=:=
- Create a new task called 3D Touch
- Add an AutoTools Gestures Screen action
- Tap AutoApps Commands
- Set Command Prefix to gestures
Because you set the prefix, these commands will be sent out as gestures=:=hard and gestures=:=light. Check here to learn more about these commands.
- Tap the Taps option
- Set Tap to hard
- Set Light Tap to light
- Set the screen's background color to anything you like. I'm making it totally transparent in this example
STEP 2 - REACT TO TAPS
This will make whatever's on the right of =:= be set to the variable %pressure. In this case, it'll be either light or hard
- Create a new profile with the AutoApps Command condition
- Set the command filter to gestures=:=
- Set the Variable Names field to pressure
- Accept and create the entry task
- Add a Flash action with the text %pressure
STEP 1 - TESTING 3D TOUCH
If you now run the task the screen will go full screen.
If you light tap the screen the word light will show up.
If you tap it harder, the word hard will show up.