Tasker Desktop Editor -
Version 0.1.9 available!
- new setup screen for the Android app
- Time and Day events support added
- sort Projects/profiles /Tasks
- improved variable handling/detection
Community & Download link:
- added setup screen (first app start + button in the menu)
--> links to g+ and youtube, email for help...
[ALPHA] Tasker Desktop Editor 0.1.9
A small java program to modify Tasker profiles/events/states on your computer
- next version
- fixed: profiles without entry task (only exit task) allowed + profiles without entry task will no longer cause a crashes
- profile edit window: edit task button changed to "clear entry/exit task" - edit entry/exit task by clicking on the task name
- fixed: close output stream after saving backup
- added new settings for Tasks (no gui atm, e.g. stayawake)
- new popup menu for variables (rightclick textfields):
--> scrollable list of all variables
- updated to Tasker version 4.7
- some changes to add Tasker event/action support in future versions (very long way to go..)
- updated to Tasker version 4.7
- fixed: close "app chooser window" without accept
- added: option to send crashlog directly via mail
- fixed: TDE will no longer reset the selected sorting method for tasks/profiles
- display errors (e.g. datadef.xml outdated) only once
- remake: new welcome/ file chooser window
- show entry/exit...
- added: simple update check with google drive forwarding
- profile edit window: entry/exit task remake
--> add new dialog to choose a entry/exit task
--> easily search for tasks
--> all tasks in one list or a single list for each project
- profile edit window: removed settings (redundant)
- fixed: always edit selected entry/exit task in profile edit window + crash fix
- fixed: crash after loading backup with multiple apps in profile...
- new popup dialog if app receives a new backup from TDE (replace existing backup or create a copy)
- fixed: don't list computer without running TDE client
- fixed: don't compress app icons with a black background
- fixed: load backup file correctly
- fixed: send back backup file if TDE requests it
- fixed: saving received files on sdcard failed in some situations
- crash fix: receive backup while TDE is running in the background
- check if WiFi network available before...
- moved apk 2 directories up
- sends list of all installed apps to TDE
--> choose app icons on your computer
--> choose apps for e.g. launch app from original list
- fixed: creating new profiles / tasks in an emtpy backup
- fixed: create empty backup instead if original backup not found
- fixed: entry/exit task not showing / changing correctly
- fixed: variable state: disabled add and remove button
- many visual changes / fixes
- added icon / image...joaomgcd likes this.
I created a new Android standalone App that communicates with TDE on the computer. It connects to TDE over WiFi and sends/ receives the backup file.
Temporarly, I removed the AutoInput implementation to import/export the backup file - this is on my ToDo for the next version.
Keep in mind that both, the Android and PC App, are still alpha versions.
Report bugs here or: email@example.com
- added new standalone app to communicate with the TDE on...
- added variable support
--> allow variables for integer fields
--> right click allowed field to get all global variables, click to enter
- font size increased on hdpi devices
- fixed backup of time trigger
- fixed crash when backing up plugin trigger
- fixed ask save or discard if a condition changed
- show a dialog if a crash has occurred.
- added drag and drop support to reorder tasks/profiles/projects and actions
- added drag and drop support to import new userbackup.xml file...Insanity likes this.
- fixed config (show welcome screen on a new computer)
- fixed problem with profiles and tasks not listed for some projects
- removed null check in the 2nd condition for "is set, is not set, is odd, is even"