This project will help you to calculate the earnings of your mining hardware, providing you the total earnings (approximate) based on: power consumption (*), electricity cost (**), per-device income and the time it will be mining.
This project includes an Initial Setup task that needs to be executed when it is imported from TaskerNet, or when the dev considers it is needed even not imported from TaskerNet.
- Thanks to flaticon for the pics.
- This project won't provide you the current hashrates and/or possible earnings for your devices based on an on-line database. It just makes calculations based on pre-defined entered user data. But at least, you won't need internet access to make a quick calculation for approximate values. So, to get current and software based values for your devices, check appropriate web platforms.
- The project was based on bitcoin cryptocurreny type, that's why 'Bitcoin' appears on its name. But it can be used with absolutely any other type of currency, if needed.
- (*) To get the power consumption (watts) of your device/mining rig, you can check on-line references, specialized web services (OuterVision PSC, as an example), forums, or use a digital power meter (HiDANCE, as an example).
- (**) To get the electricity cost check your own bills, since they usually have it well detailed on the reverse. You can also get the taxes, if applicable.