This project will allow you to show the app name, package name and class name of current activity. And in real time!
- If you are not rooted, you will need to grant the 'android.permission.DUMP' permission to Tasker via ADB.
- The project uses the %(WIN) variable, so it requires to have the 'App Check Method' set as 'Accessibility' to work well.
- If you don't mind switching App Check Method manually every time you want to use the project, it's OK. But, you have an optional action on both 'CAA - Start' & 'CAA - Stop' tasks, that will switch such option automatically for you.
- About the last two notes before this one: As you can now get values in a loop process, instead of using the profile, if decided; there's no need to toggle 'App Check Method' now. So, you can disable both actions labeled as 'Optional'.
- Use the 'CAA - Setup (Work Method)' task to choose how the project will work. (dumpsys window, by default)