Say who calls you.
• Version (A): Says the contact (name) if registered, and the phrase 'unregistered number' if not in your contacts.
• Version (B): Says the contact (name) if registered, and spells the number if not in your contacts.
This project includes an Initial Setup task that needs to be executed when it is imported from TaskerNet, or when the dev considers it is needed even not imported from TaskerNet.
- Thanks @raviwarrier (Reddit) for helping.
- If you don't know any TTS engine, you can take a look at the IVONA's here or here/here (Reddit). Currently "deprecated", but still giving very good war.
- The 'Say Caller (1)' task includes an optional action (blue label) that will make Tasker to wait until %(CNAME) and/or %(CNUM) variables gets fully set. This is a Tasker limitation, sorry.
- All is bundled in a single prj file for easy importing. So, import it as it is.
[PROFILE] Say Who Is Calling You v1.1
Say who calls you
- Changelog v1.1 Feb 22, 2020